Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 18 A Better Day!

Today Michael seems to be doing better. He hasn't had a spell since 5pm last night and overall his color and actions seem to be more like himself. He will get a small red blood cell transfusion today to help boost his blood supply. He is still doing very well with his feedings and I think we are a bit less stressed today.

It was a less stressful day for mom and dad and Michael is doing much better after resting all day. Tomorrow I'm sure he'll look much better after is blood transfusion...the nurses all say he'll "glow"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad he is doing better!

Anonymous said...

Kris,
I am so glad to read that Michael is doing better. He is in my Prayers, as are you and Daddy. Stay strong and grow, Little Michael!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it! He's a little fighter.