Michael is on his second day of feeding and we have re-introduced bottle feeding to him. He has taken this on like a champ and has no issue drinking 4ml's of breast milk quickly. He is digesting his feeding pretty well and his belly it tolerating the re-introduction of food. Our hope is that he'll be closer to home by Christmas which will be a nice change for all of us.
Michael is now weighing 3 lbs 10 ounces - a full pound heavier then at birth. We can't believe he'll be a month old tomorrow!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay...Michael!! Great job on keeping up w/ the pumping..it is so worth it :)
Michael Jon--I cannot believe you are one month old today! That is so wonderful. And the fact that you are doing so well is not only a result of all the love and care that surrounds you, but what now appears to be your trademark: feistiness! I can't wait to see you soon.
Love,
Aunt Kate
This is such great news! Keep up the good work, little Michael!!
Barb
Waukesha, WI
Happy One Month Birthday Michael Jon! We love you!
One month old already!! Wow! Kris and Mike, I am so glad to read that Michael is doing better and able to eat again - yay! I hope he will be moved soon, closer to home, for the Christmas holidays. Still praying!
Take care of yourself, Kris. Hope to talk to you soon. Love ya!
Kim
Post a Comment